Help Desk -
9717405332, 9599714297, 9810335381
Email
Password

Pilbara Ports Throughput Delivered 697.2 Million Tonnes for 2018-19

Mining News - Published on Fri, 19 Jul 2019

Image Source: Pilbara Ports Authority
Pilbara Ports Authority has delivered a total annual throughput of 697.2 million tonnes for the 2018-19 financial year. This result is a less than 1% change decrease of 2.06 million tonnes from last year’s record annual throughput. In June 2019, Pilbara Ports Authority achieved a total monthly throughput of 64 million tonne, a 1% increase on the same month in 2018. Iron ore throughput for June 2019 increased 2% from June 2018, to 60.2 million tonne. Total iron ore throughput for 2018-19 was 647.8 million tonne, a 1% decrease on 2017-18.

Port of Port Hedland

The Port of Port Hedland achieved a total annual throughput of 513.3 million tonne, a decrease of 1% from the previous year.

Annual iron ore exports totalled 506.6 million tonne, less than a 1% decrease from 2017-18.

The June monthly throughput at the Port of Port Hedland was 49.2 million tonne, of which 48.9 million tonne was iron ore exports. The monthly throughput was a 2% increase from June 2018. Iron ore exports for June increased by 3% from June 2018.

June imports through the Port of Port Hedland totalled 187,000 tonnes, an increase of 8% from the same month in 2018.

Port of Dampier

The Port of Dampier delivered a total annual throughput 172.9 million tonne, which was a 2% decrease from the previous year.

Annual iron ore exports totalled 141.2 million tonne, which was a 3% decrease from last financial year.

In June the Port of Dampier delivered a total monthly throughput of 13.8 million tonne which was a decrease of 6% from June 2018. Iron ore exports for June totalled 11.3 million tonne which was a 5% decrease on last financial year.

Source :

Posted By : Ratan Singh on Fri, 19 Jul 2019
Related News from Mining segment