Help Desk -
9717405332, 9599714297, 9810335381
Email
Password

ZincX Resources Announces Diamond Drilling Commenced at Akie

Mining News - Published on Tue, 25 Jun 2019

Image Source: google.com
ZincX Resources Corp announced that diamond drilling has commenced on the Company’s flagship Akie Project. The Company is now executing its planned 2,500 metre large-diameter HQ diamond drilling program that will focus on the Cardiac Creek deposit and build on the positive and robust results from the 2018 Preliminary Economic Assessment.

2019 Drill Objectives:

The 2019 exploration program will focus on the central high-grade core of the deposit targeting the initial five years of future mine production identified in the PEA. The program will aim to:

Provide additional close-spaced drill intercepts to increase confidence in the current resource model

Extend the high-grade core of the deposit further to the southeast

The 2019 drilling program will also allow for the collection of key technical data including:

The collection of geotechnical and geomechanical data to improve the understanding of the rock mass characteristics of the deposit and provide advanced engineering data for future underground mine design

The ongoing collection of structural data to assess ground support requirements and provide input data for stope dimensions

Cardiac Creek Deposit

Drilling has commenced on the first hole of the program which is targeting the southeast edge of the high-grade core. This hole is the first of two planned holes from the current setup and represents a step-out from drill hole A-07-43 and A-07-45. Results from drill hole A-07-43 and A-07-45 are characteristic of the high-grade nature of the core of the deposit.

Hole A-07-43 returned 18.4 metres of 15.19% combined Zn+Pb and 20 gram per tonne Ag.

Hole A-07-45 returned 22.6 metres of 18.75% combined Zn+Pb and 25.2 gram per tonne Ag, including 11.60 metres of 18.42% Zn, 4.17% Pb and 30.49 gram per tone Ag for a total of 22.59% combined Zn+Pb from the Cardiac Creek zone.

Assay results from the 2019 exploration drill program are expected in late summer-early fall.

Source :

Posted By : Mohan Sharma on Tue, 25 Jun 2019
Related News from Mining segment