Help Desk -
9958816305, 9810335381
Email
Password

NMDC To Develop 10 MTPA Bailadila Iron Ore Deposit-13 In Chhattisgarh

Mining News - Published on Wed, 12 Jun 2019

Image Source: nmdc.co.in
NMDC said that it is developing the 10 MTPA capacity Bailadila Iron Ore Deposit-13 at Kirandul, Disttrict Dantewada is being developed under a Joint Venture Company called NMDC-CMDC Limited. In this JV Company share holding of NMDC is 51% only. The other shareholder having 49% share is Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation. NCL is the owner of Deposit No 13 and the Mining Lease of Deposit 13 is registered with this Joint venture company. Mining lease will not be transferred neither to Adani nor to others at any point of time.

The Land required for this project will be acquired in the name of JV Company only and NCL shall only have the selling rights of Iron Ore so produced from Deposit-13.

Only the Contract of Excavation and Mine Development is awarded to M/S. Adani Enterprises Limited to work as Mine Developer-Cum-Operator.

The work was awarded to Adani by inviting open tenders through Transparent e-Tendering portal of MSTC.

Source :

Posted By : Rabi Wangkhem on Wed, 12 Jun 2019
Related News from Mining segment